Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Queen of Hearts welcomes you to Wonderland



Hi everybody!

I'm Alice -not the blonde one from the Disney movie- and I'm glad to welcome you to my first blog ^_^

I'm an Italian girl 25 and I live in a small town near Padova, which is near Venice.

What do I like to do in my spare time? I spend MANY HOURS watching TV, especially TV series and sports...I'm addicted!!

So as you have probably already guessed what you can find in this blog is me chatting non-stop about these topics ^_-

Bookmark me and come and visit my blog whenever you like!

Alice

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Dear Alice,
Here is the focus on language we did in class. Let me know what your corrections were.
Thanks,
Sarah

Recommended Checklist: punctuation, sentence length, verb tenses, vocabulary

Mistakes: how or what can I say?; only knew ^ it; friends of mine ^ developed; I have never tried; share your idea; ^ is really stimulating; classes concerned (wrong word); about your abilities in communicating; internet; be learnt (wrong word) by other people; expert; ^ taught

Alice said...

Dear Sarah
my corrections are:
1) What can I say about it and how?
2) only knew from it
3) friends of mine have developed
4) I had never tried
5) share your ideas
6) it is really stimulating
7) Classes dealing with
8) Our abilities to communicate
9) understood
10) experienced
11) has taught

Thanks
Alice