Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm back!!


Hi people!


how are you? I'm really sorry but last week I had a lot of problems both with my pc and with my work so that I was not able to write my reflective blogging...what a pity!! My internet connection suddenly stopped as I was editing the wiki page on Water resources in USA but luckily now everything is ok...or at least it seems to be ok... sometimes I really hate technology and if there were a webcam on my screen everyone could see me shouting and getting angry with my pc...a really amazing show, or terrifying...it depends from the points of view!!!! ^_^
Anyway, now here I am again.

Last Monday my classmates did our last skype exchange with our American peers but unfortunately I wasn't there because I was working...what a pity again! However my friends Susanne and the other classmates told me it was very fun having a visual contact with people you had only had on phone before...

This week I'm preparing with Maria Chiara and Susanne our final presentation. It will be about American fraternities and sororities compared with Italian 'Goliardia'. It is a very interesting topic and I'm working on it very hard: I spend very much time in Internet searching for websites which contain interesting information and photos.

For the moment that's all, but as long as my work of research goes on and my presentation takes shape, I will write another post...it sounds like a promise, but I think that it's more a threat... ^_^

Cheers

Alice


No comments: