Monday, March 26, 2007

Cooperation


Hi everyone!


I know I'm late with my reflective blogging, but I had to work this weekend and I was very tired yesterday.


Anyway, in this topic I'm going to talk about cooperation. Last week in class Sarah (my prof.) read the post I had written in my blog (the previous to this one) and if I had to be sincere I was a bit disappointed because nobody commented what she read. I mean, at the end of that post I had written that in a wiki it's not important ONLY what you write but ALSO how it is written concerning the structure. I only hope that my classmates didn't get angry for what I wrote because I didn't want to play the role of the teacher but I was only giving some pieces of advice.


In order to create and edit a good wiki page the most important thing, in my opinion, is COOPERATION. You don't have to add something that is already written in the page only in order to show that you've added it but you have to correct what in your opinion is bad written. As I've already said many times, in a wiki a structure is very important and I think that when you write something you have to care about form too. I mean, when you finish editing a wiki page, check out the structure too and if it's not like the rest of the page (in font, colour etc...) go back and edit again and don't wait that someone else do it for you.


Linked to what I've just said I have to say that I'm happy because even if my classmates didn't comment my post in class, this week they gave an eye on structure too and not only on the content...well done!^_^


I know that this post is not adressed to my classmates, but if anyone should create or edit a wiki page I hope this little pieces of advice could help.


Cheers


Alice

No comments: