Sunday, December 10, 2006

The wiki experience


Good morning everybody!

The picture I put in this post says that Wiki is an easy way to collaborate on the web...
Well, this sentence summarizes very well my impressions about the wiki experience.

I think it is very useful for me but for other people too. For me because using it like a learning method I have the possibility to "train" my writing skills by editing some articles. For other people because by writing an article I offer my knowledge to the world...cool isn't it?

This week for my e-tivity I had to choose an argument in Edutech wiki and then contribute to it by editing the article. I decided to work on e-tivities with Chiara and Marco. We explained in our article why e-tivities are useful and how they are structured. Then we also put an example of an e-tivity we did during our course (the podcasts one) just to give a concrete example of the way an e-tivity is structured. So, if you want to see our work just click on the "e-tivities" upper link and then comment us!

Cheers

Alice

No comments: